Saturday 23 June 2012

The autoconfig settings cause lag in wlan connection

Merely thing that actually creates me regret purchasing Vista similar tribulations as the above poster every 60 seconds I acquire a spike of ~12-2500 ms. Tested it by doing a Ping to my router (ping 192.168.1.1 /t) at the same time as not associated to the Internet and at the same time as connected. Tested the similar method on a dual-boot Windows XP Professional (DK) through no tribulations. I have in addition tried WLAN Optimizer and Vista Anti-Lag, other than those does not run on my setup. I to have comprised problems by means of several online game through the identical lag and receiving disconnected predicament such as WoW W3 and others. I am glad to be familiar with I am not the only one

No comments:

Post a Comment