Saturday 23 June 2012

Need Anti Spam Tool for ESET NOD32 AntiVirus 5 only

been using the MailWasher Pro 2011 from a long time and I think that it is one of the standalone anti-SPAM program and I also think that it is one of the much advanced and customizable as compared to the other integrated ones like this. I think that it is the best anti spam software that I have ever use but then you have not specified your requirements so I am not that sure if it will satisfy you. So I will just say that just check it out once in order to make a conclusion about it. You can just check it out on mailwasher dot net and you will be able to know about its each feature in detail.
You can get any of these:

MailWasher Pro 2011 v1.2.0
MailWasher Pro 2011 v1.2.3 (Public Beta)
MailWasher Pro 2011 v1.2.6 (Latest Beta)

No comments:

Post a Comment